Handy Things to Bring
- Wet weather gear for rainy walks and exploring – Waterproof coat, wellies, umbrella, walking boots.
- Bottled Water – The water at the retreat doesn’t come from the mains. We provide a bottle of bottled water (2 litres) but recommend guests bring additional bottles depending on the duration of their stay.
- Insect repellent – If you are prone to insect bites.
- Outdoor blankets/throws – During these times we have had to remove our throws and scatter cushions. Therefore we recommend guests bring their own so you can still enjoy an evening round the fire pit whilst star gazing.
- We provide many homely essentials for your stay such as: Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Preserves, Table Sauces, Butter Portions, Salt & Pepper, Cling Film & Tin Foil, Tea/Coffee/Sugar and Washing Up Essentials. We recommend bringing Milk, Bread and other cupboard essentials. We offer a fantastic selection of hampers, delivered to your accommodation for you to enjoy during your stay. Please go to Retreat Boxes for more information.
- Hand Towels/ Additional Towels – We provide 1 bath towel per guest for your stay. We recommend bringing additional towels if necessary.