Please be sure to read through our disclaimer before booking your stay.
Shepherd Hut / Bell Tent Rules
- Adults Only (18+)
- Maximum of two people per Shepherd Hut.
- No Smoking (There are designated smoking areas onsite)
- Use of provided fire pit only. Do not create own fires.
- Disposable and own BBQs are prohibited.
- Please park in designated areas onsite.
- Unfortunately our huts are not yet suited for those with limited mobility, we are working on a solution for this in the near future.
- Dogs only allowed in Whoa Stop.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead, except for when in the Shepherd Hut or Garden, due to roaming live stock.
- Dogs must be well behaved and house trained, failure to do so will result in being asking to leave without a refund.
- Dogs must not be locked in Shepherd Huts or left onsite alone.
- Dogs must be up to date with vaccinations and worming.
- All dog mess must be cleaned up and thrown away in the designated bins. Failure to do so will result in a non-negotiable £300 fine.
- Dog disclaimer must be signed upon arrival.
- Horses Guests only allowed in Whoa Stop.
- Horses must be up to date with vaccinations and worming.
- Horses must be insured.
- Horse muck must be cleaned up and thrown away in the designated bins. Failure to do so will result in a non-negotiable £300 fine.
- Horse disclaimer must be signed upon arrival.
- Refundable damage deposit must be made if you are intending on bringing either dogs or horses.
- All damages must be paid for.